Wednesday 20 January 2010

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch

Sorry for being so un-posty ! It was my boyfriend's birthday tomorrow so we had a tight schedule with dinner with the family on monday and dinner with friends yesterday. We had a lot of fun ( and a lot of dishes to wash) but it was quite stressfull, but here is what I wore on Monday. Forgot to take pictures last night. Sorry for the bad quality, my boyfriend's not quite the camera genius ;-)

Blazer - Zara, Shirt - Weekday, Skirt - Gina Tricot, Tights - Topshop, Heels - Defeeter, Clutch - H&M. 


3 comments:

  1. You have a great style!! Love the total look :) And the dots on your tights makes it even more beautiful!

    I need your help badly!! Could you please vote for my outfit here:
    http://bit.ly/4wLwyk

    Click the link and and you can vote for me at the bottom of the page. Just enter your email address and the verification code! It just takes 2 seconds of your time and you can do me a big favor!!

    Thanks a million times!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg har givet dig svar på dit spørgsmål mht. kamera på min blog.
    Håber det er til en hjælp.
    Og fine billeder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak skal du have :-)og i lige maade da !

    ReplyDelete