Wednesday 17 February 2010

NEW HAIR

Yeah, finally I got to visit my old hairdresser. It's simply so f'ing expensive in Copenhagen that I always wait until I go to Germany to visit the folks. Anyways, this is my new haiiiir, got some new highlights and changed my side to middle parting. I really like it. No worries, it's not as blonde as the sunshine (!) makes it look. Also I must apologize for the crappy webcam quality of my netbook. For the first time in my life I forgot my camera and I AM FREAKING OUT. Okay, it's not that bad, but it is really annoying when you're used to carrying it everywhere.



And check out my cool ring on the last pic, I'll take a better one when I come home. It only cost about 80 danish krones!


Shirt Vintage Tee Weekday Jeans Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment