Thursday 11 March 2010

Legendary


OMG! Who would have tought that my picture quality could get even worse ?! Well, here you go. Of course shopping-wise, London was also great sucess. I finally got myself a new pair of Doc's, my old ones are well basically not amongst us anymore. How sad- but I love the new ones too ! As smart as I am, of course I tried them on with a huge pair of woolen socks, so now they're like a size to big with normal socks. Great, I don't care- I'd sleep with them if I could :-) Also I bought this Run DMC shirt in Camden and yes it does scream AWESOMENESS. I love it. I just cleaned up my whole apartment (yes, parents are visiting during the weekend.) and now I just set up my old e-piano and startet playing again. Oh, the joy :-)

Shirt Camden Market Jeans Primark Shoes Doc's, DUH!

No comments:

Post a Comment