Sunday 30 May 2010

Dilated.


I know, I know. I'm terrible - but I have a reason for being such a bad blogger. My best friend came up to CPH on wednesday and I had to focus all my magic skills on him because he's very needy. Or something. Friday we hitchhiked to flensborg, where my other good friend has just moved. Great housewarming, even though sleep was a bit underrated(2hrs)Then I went back home on saturday and then directly to a birthday party which ended at 10:30 this morning - and then I met up with two of my other German girls who were visiting to show them around town - at 12. So, the picture is the result of massive lack of sleep, massive amounts of alcohol/cigarettes etc. If you ever run in to me on the street and wanna check if I'm really ( like REALLY) tired just look at my pupils. It's crazy. So good night, lovers - I will be back amongst the living as soon as poss.

No comments:

Post a Comment