Thursday 24 June 2010

Post Prom


I know, I know. I said monday. To my defense I've been spending my days recovering from a c.r.a.z.y weekend in Germany where I also went to my old school's prom. Unfortunately I literally have no outfit photo by myself so here is me with my "sister-in-law" ;-) and here is me in some random club's bathroom at 7.30 in the morning. Credits to my hairdresser for making that up-do work for approx. 24 h ! So anyways, I'll be leaving for Singapore tomorrow night and yes, I will pack my camera cable so I can update you guys during my trip. Have a great summer everyone - I KNOW I WILL !!!






















online advertising Oldbury-Smethwick























free classified ads Walsall

2 comments:

  1. er vild med din hårfarve! :-)
    skøn blog.

    julia / www.julialouiseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete